Monday, January 19, 2009

Back out on the road again.


I just wanted family and friends to know that Elder Wilde is doing much better. He had a great time at the Nature Reserve, but they wouldn't let him take anything home. Thank goodness. I will add some of the email that I got this morning from him. He really is back to his same old Bradey. It' so nice to know that.
Just so you don’t worrie, im doin great, my knee is almost completely healed, I would say like 85 – 90 percent, probably one or two more weeks and it will be just a scar. Like you said that we’ll remember forever.
So now for some business: we just had mission tour and had Elder Koelliker from the Seventy speak to us. He talked about personal revelation and answers to prayers in D&C 9:8 it was way sweet. D&C 9:8 But, behold, I say unto you, that you must study it out in your mind; then you must ask me if it be right, and if it is right I will cause that your bosom shall burn within you; therefore, you shall feel that it is right. Something special he said is that this mission is going to be exploding like the missions in South America in the next few years and that the church has great trust in the area, so that blew my mind thinking were a part of this most amazing work.
As for my knee, i've learned so much and gained so much of a testimony, I cant even begin to tell you. I'm healin very well and we are doin good. I have learned that it helpes me a ton to compare lots of things with baseball, it’s the game of life, and we just have to work on the fundamentals, and good habits, and we’ll be succesfull in the game. Work hard, never quit, and 110 percent are always ringing in my ears now. your prayers and thoughts are well being answered. The cd will have all the sweet pictures from the lion and rhino park, and me pettin and playin with the baby tiger, it was awesome. We saw all the cape buffalo and gazelles and stuff, ill be honest, as beautiful as it all was, I still was thinking what it’d be like to hunt them…. Jk Jk It was really fun. Reminded me of the hunting channel at home we would watch about hunting in Africa. Who would have thought I would be there. Love you all, Elder Wilde