Monday, March 2, 2009

6 Months Yahooooo...........

My dearest Dad, Mom, and Sweet Family, I RECEIVED my sweet sweet 6 month package. WOOOO!!!! Ha-ha it was so dang good, everything in it was the bom and I loved it a ton!!!! I ration the candy so I can enjoy it for a while, but really…. Thanks so much :) you guys are THE BEST! Every lil think was SO dang sweet. The popcorn and the chips and just everything, especially the bag of snickers and twix and stuff,,,, you knew exactly what I was craving, the candy here is just not the same. So thanks a ton. And your letters were way sweet, Hey, so just to start I just thought id let ya know I'm doing great…. This week has been a lil tough but way good, I feel like I'm basically myself again, and everything I learned this week was exactly what I've been looking for. I finally am always having a good ol smile on my face and enjoying the work and the play here in South Africa. So a lil funny story, its rained almost everyday this week and were on bikes right, ha-ha, well one day it was basically pouring and the rivers here don’t drain well and we had to go to an appointment that was like 1.5 kilometers away and it was crazy, ha-ha, we were so wet we just decided to have fun and hit jumps in puddles, well…. Ponds, ha-ha, but really it was crazy lots of water, and we even got splashed by cars while riding on the sidewalk (so did all the Africans walking by us ha-ha) it was sweet, we walk into our appointments house and had the squishy sounds from our shoes and they just laughed… ha-ha, Africa. But don’t worry about anything, it was just one day and it was my first time getting so wet, but my sweet rain jacket kept my shirt and planner dry. I also saw 5 wiener dogs running around in a park and was like awww…. ha-ha. So my scripture this week is D&C 68:6. its good. So we had Elder Kuelliker visit our ward and was able to hear him speak again, and its been a question that’s been on my mind. He spoke of how important the family is, and how like in King Benjamin's address the people were told to gather together AS FAMILIES to the temple and they turned their doors to the temple. And as we strive to have the spirit in our homes that families will be blessed with unity and have Heavenly Fathers love there, and that will bring the joys of an eternal family, and that has been what I have been studying. Families truly can and are eternal and I'm so grateful to KNOW that we can be together forever. That we Truly will be WILDEFAMILIES4ETERNITY. For me, that knowledge alone brings me more happiness than anything of this world. I love you guys with all my heart, and am doing great, I love you with a love that can only be described as eternal. I pray that Our Heavenly Father will bless you every second this week. I love you so much mom and dad. I miss you tons too, but love you with all my heart and will see you pretty soon :) Have a wonderful week YOUR SON, Bradey WILDE