Monday, March 16, 2009

And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left

My dearest Mom and Dad and Family,

Well, honestly this week has been great and I don’t have a whole lot to say. So I'm first going to answer some of your questions. I'm doing great:) feeling good, and just doing good. In a way I am the senior companion, we were in the mtc together so we’re the same age on mission, but since I've been in the area here I have to train him to the area ward and people, so its defiantly something new. Mom, still no package yet but hopefully it'll be here soon. Time is going good, I agree with what most missionary's have said, some days feel like a week, but all weeks feel like days. Its true too, weeks fly by. About my companions, my comp is from Durban his name is Elder D’Almaine. He is way quiet but really smart and good to teach with. Ha ha. He has a hard time with the bikes tho. Like he burned out on a lil hill that we climb like 4 times a day, so ill have to be patient till he gets into shape. Ha ha. But other than that he is way cool and easy to be around and work with. Elder Fischer is the same. Good Ole Idaho spud. Ha ha. And his new comp is Elder Foreman from St George. He's cool too, me and him talk baseball, he loves the Yankees so we all get along pretty well. Its sweet.
Well don’t think I'm apostate ha ha, but we walked into a teaching appointment and I saw this sweet music video on and I was like “hey I know that place” and it was goblin valley. Ha ha it was the Killers singing human, I was like what??? That’s close to my home. Ha ha. So it was pretty sweet to just see something like that, and the song wasn’t to bad (keep in mind I don’t hear much normal music) ha ha jk. But yeah just a fun lil thing that happened.
So as for my spiritual side, sorry for blahing so much. But yesterday in a lesson we watched the conference talk by elder Holland on the Ministry of angels. I love it so much. This week especially have felt D&C 84:88. its so true. And I feel like you guys are angelic. Cuz you really are my angels here on earth. Your emails and mom your letter you sent, and grandmas letter all were exactly what I needed, especially as I was a lil stressed and stuff and they just helped me this whole week and changed my perspective for this whole mission. I know this is a great work, it’s the LORDS work, and it him we can do anything, and everything is possible. I know that with all my heart, I've had the spirit put words in my ;mouth and thought in my mind that I never thought I could say, and the one I love the most is the spirit gives confidence and knowledge, and I can bear whiteness to that, I feel so blessed this week and the spirit has strengthened me, thank you guys for all your prayers, I need them so much…
In church we learned D&C 121:45-46 basically controlling our minds and thoughts for good, to be virtuous. Its true too, I've leaned if we control our mind every second, those lil sins that hold us back have less chance to creep in, and when they do, we can kick em out so easily. Our bishop talked how to kick out any thought that does’t build you or others. And to just worry about yourself right now. If your doing good now, the yesterdays will be good and the tomorrows will take care of themselves.
But you guys, I love you so much, and your emails this week were way good from what I read, I cant wait to read more. I love you with all my heart and miss you tons and tons. I didn’t get to hear the voice message you sent but I will bring my headphones next week. I'm sure it was great tho. I love you guys with all my heart and will be looking forward to next week. I pray you have a wonderful week and that Our Heavenly Father will bless you every second and your every footstep. I love you guys.
Love YOUR SON
Bradey Wilde